Thursday, November 10, 2011

A French Christmas

This is my favorite room in the house. i saw this ribbon at my local garden center and i just fell in love with it. i found the little chest at home goods and new it would go perfectly with the theme. these are things  i think  marie would have had under her tree, jewelry, and shoes of course.

 the candles are from pottery barn and i thought they would look lovely  with my mercury glass. The purple votive is  Nest Fragrances- Sir Elton John - it has a wonderful holiday scent.
The first tree i put up each year is in the living room. I guess it is the first because its a room that we do not use everyday, so i can get away with decorating it before Thanksgiving. This year my theme for this room is Marie Antoinette. I think it turned out lovely. My inspiration for this tree came from my local garden center .I think this may now be my favorite . I do a total of 4 trees, each with a different theme. What do you think? Would Marie like this???

5 comments :

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Wow! Your tree and decor are gorgeous! I think Marie would love it. I sure do!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s!!! tree!!! Need I say more! :) Love the beautiful candles and the mercury candlesticks as well! The little vignette underneath is just precious, too!

Enjoyed browsing through your blog! You have a lovely home! And thanks for stopping in to visit mine, and for the sweet comment left! ~Your newest follower!

miss b said...

I'm obsessed with candles - I love this!!
Just stumbled across your lovely blog.

http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

miss b said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog and of course for following! I've subscribed to yours by email and I will look forward to your posts in my in box.

http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

Thank you ladies!