Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Floral Arrangements




I love bringing the outdoors inside especially for the holidays, I make all the floral arrangements throughout my house and i thought i would share one of my favorites with you.  i start  filling a clean container with fresh potting soil, then place the rosemary plant in the center. then i divide in half 1 potted ivy placing a half on each side . then i go all the way around the container fillinf it with pansies. and there you have one of my favorites. nothing compares to the fragrance of cut greens and rosemary throughout the house. this arrangement will last all through the holiday season.. a smaller arrangement i am doing , a little topiary and some pansies, just add instant green to a terra cotta pot  and you have a cute little arrangement.. Enjoy your weekend! Grace.

No comments :