Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Time For A Craft Quickie...

 One of my favorite areas to decorate is outside in my garden. i have a bench that i love to drape with fresh greens then fill the bench with these little moss presents.i thought i would share with you how i create these.First you will need a floral foam shape, a package of instant green, T pins, ribbon, and a bow. you place the foam shape in the middle of the instant green and begin to wrap it like a present. i use the T pins to adhere the moss to the foam. then wrap your ribbon around the present(securing with the T pins) then add your bow. and there you have it , an instant woodland present. these are beautiful  sitting on the porch, on a bench and even inside.. Enjoy




4 comments :

Becca said...

What a GREAT idea, Grace !! I love this ... it's going to look fabulous outside !! Thanks for sharing. And, thanks so much for your kind comment about my Fall breakfast area and for following along. (I'm already a follower of yours!) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! *Becca*

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love this! A great idea...thanks for sharing this easy to do but lovely idea. xo Lidy

Jacqueline said...

Fabulous idea for the out of doors. I am dying to see the bench too. I have to pin this one and tell everyone. It is so cute and they would be adorable in miniature too.

Grace said...

Thank you sooo much. this is one of my favorites... it only takes about 10 min. to make, thats why i call it a quickie..LOL